We are currently looking for a dynamic digital and social media professional to join our growing digital team. Creative thinking and a passion for driving brands to the next level are a must!
Sinclair is a multi award-winning independent PR, digital, social media and experiential agency. We work across industry and sector with one goal in mind – to create business impact for our clients through persuasive storytelling. Our bold approach to brand communications builds value, inspires action, changes conversations and grows reputation. We devise and nurture integrated PR campaigns that are deliberately shareable and generate ideas that get people talking.
- Develop social media strategy for both clients and the agency
- Be responsible for advertising strategy, monitoring of content creation and execution for social media campaigns
- Successfully integrate social media strategies with PR, digital and event campaigns
- Create, manage, optimize dynamic, out-of-the-box social media campaigns
- Plan and manage social media content production (text, images and videos) to ensure creative and engaging content delivery on client and the agency’s channels
- Identify influencer and aggregator partnership for clients, initiate and supervise the partnership programmes
- Be responsible for project management and client communications
- Set and achieve social media KPIs such as reach, engagement and grow online communities on behalf of both the agency and clients
- Review and analyze campaign data, for reporting, suggestions and optimization plans
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and adopt new social media practices as appropriate
- Business development
- Minimum 4 years social media or digital marketing experience. Applicants with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Social Media Manager role
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in communications, journalism or related field
- Native Chinese speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skill
- Must be familiar with social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, KOLs, BBS, etc.)
- Knowledge in China social media channels (WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, etc.) would be an advantage
- Established KOL contact would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Experience in social media management
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary by clicking the Apply Now below. We look forward to starting a conversation with you.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.