We are currently looking for a dynamic digital and social media professional to join our growing digital team. Creative thinking and a passion for driving brands to the next level are a must!
- Develop social media strategy and content calendar for both clients and the agency
- Be responsible for social media copywriting, social media advertising, channel management and campaign execution (WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, KOLs, etc.)
- Create localised and creative social media content
- Successfully integrate social media strategies with digital, e-commerce, PR and events
- Create dynamic, out-of-the-box social campaign ideas
- Identify influencer and aggregator partnership for clients, initiate and supervise the partnership programs
- Be responsible for project execution and client communications
- Social channel performance monitoring and reporting
- Set and achieve social media KPIs such as follower acquisition, reach and engagement on behalf of both the agency and clients
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and adopt new social media practices as appropriate
- Minimum 2 years social media experience. Applicants with less experience will be considered for the Executive – Social Media role
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in communications, journalism or related field
- Native Chinese speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Must be familiar with social media channels (WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, KOLs, etc.)
- Knowledge in e-commerce channels (Tmall, Little Red Book, etc.) is an advantage
- Established media contact would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Experience in social media management
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We look forward to starting a conversation with you.