Do you have a passion for communications? Are you a natural storyteller with the ability to think and execute meaningful PR campaigns that propel a business identity forward? Are you a person with strong management skills and the proven ability to motivate and lead teams? Want to join a dynamic team environment?
We’re on the hunt for a clever and strategic leader to join our Singapore office. If you’re passionate about the fast-paced world of PR and want to learn about it from the brightest minds in the business, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Devise, plan and execute integrated PR strategies for brands
- Craft impactful messaging for press releases, social media and marketing
- Develop client timelines and manage expectations
- Proactively engage media and influencers
- Handle media enquiries and photo shoots
- Manage PR and marketing events
- Social media content and platform management
- Brand monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Build media network and business development leads
- Previous experience at the level of Assistant Account Manager or Consultant
- At least 4-5 years of experience in PR or related industries, preferably with agency or corporate PR background
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in communications, journalism or related field
- Native English or Chinese speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Crisis and issues management experience
- Established local media and KOL contacts
- Ability to interact with confidence at board-level with clients
- Proven track record of integrated communications project management
- Proven track record of new business development
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
Sinclair offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package including 5-day work to the right candidate with excellent career advancement.
Please send your cover letter and CV including date of availability and current and expected salary to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.