We are currently looking for a dynamic PR professional to manage the day to day running of client accounts, proactively leading the account team to drive client projects and deliver results. Manages strategy development, owning the front-line client relationships, provides strategic and tactical advice, and is responsible for the implementation of integrated communications solutions.
This person will be expected to quickly gain a strong understanding of our clients’ business, bring a positive attitude to the team, and have an open mind to jump on new projects that come into the agency.
- Devise, plan and execute integrated PR strategies for brands
- Craft impactful messaging for press releases, social media and marketing
- Develop client timelines and manage expectations
- Proactively engage media and influencers
- Handle media enquiries and photo shoots
- Manage PR and marketing events
- Social media content and platform management
- Help drive new business development
- Brand monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Build media network and business development leads
- Experience as an Assistant Account Manager or Consultant
- At least 4-5 years of experience in PR or related industries, preferably with agency background
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in communications, journalism or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Chinese
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Crisis and issues management experience
- Established media and KOL contacts would be an advantage
- Ability to interact with confidence at board-level with clients
- Proven track record of integrated communications project management
- Proven track record of new business development
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Immediately Available is preferred
Please also send your cover letter and CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.