Along with mastering the reception, administrative and management duties of this role, we are looking for someone that will enhance our work environment with a positive attitude and a commitment to managing a fun, forward-thinking office.
The Administrative Assistant serves as the hub of our agency and needs to be able to shift gears, from serving as administrative assistant to managing IT support to planning/preparing various meetings.
- Maintains office operations and procedures; maintains a filing system for essential correspondences & documents
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results
- Renews subscriptions and memberships
- Liaises with Culture team and plans monthly internal activities
- Organises and sends company announcements – office holidays (regionally) and staff on leave
- Liaise with IT service provider on behalf of colleagues on all IT issues
- Supports HR Manager on HR operations
- Set up conference calls on behalf of the wider team
- Answers the main office phone line
- Receives clients, guests and service providers at the office
- 3-4 years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in office administration. Experience in PR or relevant industry will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proficient in English and Mandarin oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- High attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Track record of working in a professional, multicultural office
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We look forward to starting a conversation with you.