We are currently looking for a dynamic PR professional with a flair for media and influencer engagement, as well as a talent for social and digital marketing. Creative thinking and a passion for driving brands to the next level are a must!
- Devise, plan and execute integrated PR strategies for brands
- Craft impactful messaging for press releases, social media and marketing
- Develop client timelines and manage expectations
- Proactively engage media and influencers
- Handle media enquiries and photo shoots
- Manage PR and marketing events
- Social media content and platform management
- Help drive new business development
- Brand monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Build media network and business development leads
- Minimum 5 years of corporate PR experience
- Minimum 2 years of journalism experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in communications, journalism or a related field
- Native Cantonese speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Crisis and issues management experience
- Established media and KOL contacts would be an advantage
- Proven track record of integrated communications project management
- Proven track record of new business development
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese typing
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We look forward to starting a conversation with you.