Do you have a passion for PR and communications? Are you a natural storyteller with the ability to think and execute meaningful campaigns that propel a business identity forward? Are you a person with strong management skills and the proven ability to motivate and lead teams? Want to join a dynamic and fun team environment?
We’re on the hunt for a creative and strategic leader to join our Hong Kong office. If you’re passionate about the fast-paced world of PR and communications, and want to learn about it from the brightest minds in the business, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Confidently manage and develop client relationships
- Devise, plan and execute integrated PR, communications and digital marketing strategies for clients, managing timelines and expectations
- Manage activities and activations end-to-end, alongside colleagues
- Craft impactful SEO-friendly messaging and narrative for creative content, including for press releases, social media and marketing collaterals
- Create strategy for and manage social media platforms
- Proactively engage stakeholder networks, from media and influencers to industry professionals
- Brand listening, monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Drive business development on behalf of the Agency
- Previous experience at the level of Assistant Manager or Consultant
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in PR, communications, marketing or related industry, preferably with agency experience (Corporate and/or Consumer)
- Proven track record of integrated communications project management
- Proven track record of business development
- Excellent English and Chinese language skills
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Solid crisis and issues management experience
- Established media and influencer contacts
- Ability to interact with confidence at board-level with clients
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Legally eligible to work in Hong Kong or a holder of HK Permanent ID
- Immediately available is preferable
Sinclair offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package including 5-day work to the right candidate with excellent career advancement.
Please send your cover letter and CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.