YOUR CAREER WITH SINCLAIR
You have a passion for integrated marketing communications and public relations. You are ambitious, confident and curious. Advising clients and providing a solutions-based approach to solving problems makes you happy. Creativity comes naturally to you, as is evident by your content creation and storytelling. You are eager to be part of a collaborative, vibrant and busy team. If this sounds like you, read on.
Sinclair is a multi award-winning independent PR, digital, social media and experiential agency. We work across industry and sector with one goal in mind – to create business impact for our clients through persuasive storytelling. Our bold approach builds value, inspires action, changes conversations, and grows reputation. We devise and nurture integrated communications campaigns that are deliberately shareable and generate ideas that get people talking. Find out more at www.sinclaircomms.com.
We are seeking a Senior Executive with a positive outlook and a ‘can-do’ attitude to join our Hong Kong office. Someone who thrives on responsibility and accountability. Your objective is to proactively drive forward client programmes and deliver results. It’s important that you work well with others.
- Integrated Communications: Plan and execute integrated strategies, provide tactical advice, and take responsibility for results
- Client Servicing: Manage frontline client servicing alongside senior team members
- Account Leadership: develop client timelines and manage expectations
- Content Creation: Research trends, craft impactful messaging and storytelling for media, social media and marketing, able to adapt tone for target audience across B2C and B2B channels
- Media and Influencer Relations: Cultivate strong media and influencers relationships, proactively engage on behalf of clients, prepare briefing documents, advise on best practice
- Social Media: Content, platform and ad boosting, ensure quality and KPIs are met
- Events: End-to-end event management
- Reporting: Oversee the monitoring, analysis and reporting, track outcomes against KPIs and competitors, and drive results
- Agency Business: Build industry network and assist with business development leads
- Mentorship: Managing upwards and downwards, offering constructive feedback and helping the team and colleagues grow their skills through continuous learning
- Strong work ethic and leadership capabilities
- Degree qualifications with 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar role or within integrated marketing communications organisations
- Solid track record of managing integrated campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal communications and writing skills
- Work well under pressure, handling tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects at a time
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Holder of Permanent HK ID card or legally eligible to work in Hong Kong
- A sense of humour!
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Executive
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Sinclair believes firmly in ensuring equal opportunities and as your employer is committed to enforcing equality across the team. Each individual will be seen as equals in every aspect of the company’s recruitment, employment, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits and termination policies.
No member of the Sinclair team will face a disadvantage as a result of age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental state, race, colour, nationality, religious or political affiliations, sexual orientation, marital status or family status during your employment, or when applying for a job with Sinclair.
The values that matter to us are your suitability and capability for the job position. Our teammates are recognised and rewarded according to their contribution, performance and skill.
We do not condone any kind of behaviour of discrimination, harassment, vilification, and victimization under any circumstances.
Team members are expected to understand and live by our team values.
- Respect: We build positive relationships based on mutual respect with our colleagues, clients and our community
- Honesty & Integrity: We build responsible, trustworthy, fair-minded relationships. We value our reputation and work towards protecting our clients. We strive for the highest levels of professionalism.
- Team First: We are an independent business based on strong family values. We foster a positive, passionate team environment where talent is nurtured, people are valued and an entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged
- Client Partnerships: We cultivate and nurture positive client relationships, promoting collaborative partnerships where we view ourselves as an extension of their team. From strategic council to informal advice, we work beside our clients to achieve their goals.
- Excellence: Deliver consistently high-quality services to our clients. We’re not satisfied with satisfactory.
- Creativity: In all aspects of our work – processes, strategy building and implementation. We believe that creative thinking is the key to excellence, enduring growth and success.
- Balance: Work-life balance extends to working hours, holidays, and our unique culture
- Community Good: Work with local charities and not-for-profits to create a positive impact on our local community.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Sinclair offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, as well as excellent career advancement prospects to the right candidate.
Please send your cover letter, CV, date of availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who do not receive our response within 2 months are considered unsuccessful for the above opening.