As Consultant in this position, you have experience and a passion for the travel and/or corporate sectors, proactively leading the day to day running of client accounts and manage the account team to drive forward client projects and deliver results.
Working with senior team members to craft strategy, you own front-line client relationships, provide strategic and tactical advice, and are responsible for the implementation of integrated communications solutions.
You draft relevant and accurate content for media and social media channels and act as key day–to-day contact with media and influencers, with whom you have develop exceptional relationships.
You are expected to drive business development, assisting with the growth of the agency by leading proposal development for potential clients.
- Devise, plan and execute integrated PR strategies for brands
- Craft impactful messaging for press releases, social media and marketing
- Cultivate strong media and influencer relationships among lifestyle, travel and business sectors
- Develop client timelines and manage expectations
- Proactively engage media and influencers
- Handle media enquiries and photo shoots
- Manage PR and marketing events
- Social media content and platform management
- Brand monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Build media network and business development leads
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in communications, journalism or related field
- Minimum 3 years of PR experience or relevant industry experience, preferably from PR agency or in-house communications team for travel or hospitality brand
- Solid track record of managing effective PR, both traditional and digital, and content-driven campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- Established media and KOL contacts would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office & Chinese typing
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Experience in social media management
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We look forward to starting a conversation with you.