We are currently looking for a dynamic PR professional with a flair for media and influencer engagement, as well as a talent for social and digital marketing. Creative thinking and a passion for driving brands to the next level are a must!
- Assist with planning and execution of integrated PR strategies for brands
- Market research
- Craft impactful messaging for press releases, social media and marketing
- Client timeline and expectations monitoring
- Proactive media and influencer engagement
- Database management
- PR and marketing event coordination
- Social media content and platform coordination
- Brand monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Up to 1-year of PR experience. Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in communications, journalism or related field
- Bilingual (Cantonese/English) with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Social media and digital marketing knowledge would be a plus – need to drive more integration between way PR and Social aspects of our work are conducted
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details and accuracy
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.