We’re on the hunt for driven, proactive Digital & Social Media Manager to join our Hong Kong hub to lead and develop content for social media and digital channels of the fast-paced world of PR, providing strategic and tactical advice, and be responsible for the implementation of integrated social and digital solutions.
- Develop and execute creative digital, social media and influencer campaigns for brands
- Manage creative content output alongside designer and copywriter, including but not limited to social media graphic, gif, brand video, influencer vlog and campaign mini-site
- Direct and manage social media amplification strategy for brand
- Manage client account: campaign monitoring, delivery tracking, analysis and reporting
- Use data and metrics to make convincing content decisions for social platform targeting, scheduling and distribution
- Develop new business proposal alongside business development team
- Stay updated on current and emerging digital technology, creative marketing strategies and social insights for internal training
- Proven 4-5 years of work experience in digital and social media marketing within an agency environment
- Experience in social media channel management and influencer campaigns
- Understanding of paid social and media buy
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Experience in SEO, SEM, website management is a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Think outside of the box with a can-do attitude
Please also send your cover letter and CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.