Do you have a passion for creative writing? A natural storytelling ability to think outside the box? Bring a world-curious mind to your work?
Want to join in a dynamic team environment?
If this sounds like you, read on…
If you think in language, can tell complicated stories in simple, attention-capturing ways, and share our excitement for the fast-paced world of PR, you might be our next English Content Writer.
The English Content Writer will be responsible for Sinclair’s content work across a variety of media and platforms. The position will assist the agency in content planning, creation, development and editing for existing and new clients. As a English Content Writer, the position will also assist in growing the company’s online presence by drafting engaging web content and other digital marketing activities.
Creative and strategic, the English Content Writer will continually drive and promote creative excellence amongst our team members and clients to enhance the client’s investment. KPIs will include assisting with creative marketing campaigns, writing exciting content, driving social media, building brand awareness and gaining maximum exposure for existing and potential clients.
- Produce well-researched content for brands and direct to consumer copy
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as long-form, social media, websites, email marketing
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with integrated PR team across multiple clients
- Ensure timely delivery of materials
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Possess truly exceptional writing skills in native English
- 2 to 3 years of public relations and/or business writing experience, including long form corporate articles and social media
- Permanent HKID holder
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio of published works to demonstrate writing in lifestyle, arts, culture, tourism or similar topic categories
- Likable, articulate and have the ability to rally stakeholders around an idea
- Work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and can handle multiple projects at a time
- A keen eye for design to guide the creative execution of content projects
- Understands the best practices for social media and content distribution
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in arts, media communication, marketing, communications or journalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.