GROW YOUR CAREER WITH SINCLAIR
You are an ambitious and confident leader who motivates teams and clients towards success. You have a passion for integrated marketing communications, public relations, and digital marketing. Counselling clients and providing a solutions-based approach to solving problems is a joy to you. A natural storyteller, you create meaningful campaigns and programmes that propel business and brand growth. You are eager to be part of a collaborative, vibrant and busy team. If this sounds like you, read on.
Sinclair is a multi award-winning independent PR, digital, social media and experiential agency. We work across industry and sector with one goal in mind – to create business impact for our clients through persuasive storytelling. Our bold approach builds value, inspires action, changes conversations, and grows reputation. We devise and nurture integrated communications campaigns that are deliberately shareable and generate ideas that get people talking. Find out more at www.sinclaircomms.com.
We are seeking a Consultant who is a creative and strategic leader to join our Hong Kong office. Someone who has a positive outlook, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and thrives on responsibility and accountability. Your objective is to lead day-to-day client partnerships, driving strategy development and creative thinking to ensure exceptional results. You take pride in motivating your team to excellence. You are expected to grow along with the agency, developing new business leads and driving the proposal process.
- Integrated Communications:Create, plan and implement integrated communications strategy for clients including public relations, content, social media, digital marketing and events – based on intelligence, data and insights
- Leadership & Mentorship:Mentor team members towards best practices and career development, fostering our inclusive culture while leading teams through positive motivation and best practice work ethics
- Client Servicing: Counsel client on overall brand reputation management and industry best practice; Own front-line client relationships, providing strategic and tactical advice, and take full responsibility for long term client partnerships
- Account Management:End-to-end management of client accounts – driving strategic planning through to implementation and delivery of results
- Content Creation: Develop creative content strategy; Ensure content is relevant and accurate with impactful SEO-friendly narratives for media, social media and digital marketing
- Social Media:Oversee social media management, from content creation to engagement, and measurement
- Active Networking: Proactively engage stakeholder networks across APAC, from media and influencers to leading industry professionals
- Agency Business:Contribute to the new business process, including research, proposal development and client pitch
- Strong work ethic
- Degree qualifications with at least 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar role or within integrated marketing communications team
- Previous experience as a Senior Executive
- Ability to interact with confidence at c-suite and board-level with clients
- Work well under pressure, handling tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Proven track record of integrated communications project management
- Proven track record of business development
- Exceptional English and Chinese language skills
- Solid crisis and issues management experience
- Holder of Permanent HK ID card or legally eligible to work in Hong Kong
- A sense of humour!
Team members are expected to understand and live by our team values.
- Respect: We build positive relationships based on mutual respect with our colleagues, clients and our community
- Honesty & Integrity: We build responsible, trustworthy, fair-minded relationships. We value our reputation and work towards protecting our clients. We strive for the highest levels of professionalism.
- Team First: We are an independent business based on strong family values. We foster a positive, passionate team environment where talent is nurtured, people are valued, and an entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged
- Client Partnerships: We cultivate and nurture positive client relationships, promoting collaborative partnerships where we view ourselves as an extension of their team. From strategic council to informal advice, we work beside our clients to achieve their goals.
- Excellence: Deliver consistently high-quality services to our clients. We’re not satisfied with satisfactory.
- Creativity: In all aspects of our work – processes, strategy building and implementation. We believe that creative thinking is the key to excellence, enduring growth, and success.
- Balance: Work-life balance extends to working hours, holidays, and our unique culture
- Community Good: Work with local charities and not-for-profits to create a positive impact on our local community.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Sinclair believes firmly in ensuring equal opportunities and as your employer is committed to enforcing equality across the team. Each individual will be seen as equals in every aspect of the company’s recruitment, employment, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits and termination policies.
No member of the Sinclair team will face a disadvantage because of age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental state, race, colour, nationality, religious or political affiliations, sexual orientation, marital status, or family status during your employment, or when applying for a job with Sinclair.
The values that matter to us are your suitability and capability for the job position. Our teammates are recognised and rewarded according to their contribution, performance, and skill.
We do not condone any kind of behaviour of discrimination, harassment, vilification, and victimization under any circumstances.
We’re looking forward to starting a conversation with you.
Sinclair offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, as well as excellent career advancement prospects to the right candidate.
Please send your cover letter, CV, date of availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who do not receive our response within 2 months are considered unsuccessful for the above opening.