What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your internet enabled devices e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet-like a memory for a web page.
This means we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access the Service;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access the Service and type of device;
- the date and time you access the Service;
- if you linked to the Service from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages or links you enter, visit and exit the Service from.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Service, and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Service. They include features, for example Social Media plug-in;
- Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our Services. This helps us to improve the way our Services work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies are also used to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is;
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Service, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Services and any material displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose; and
- Advertising cookies. These cookies will remember your preferences, and in general, that you used the Service, to tailor advertising to you and your interests. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.Please note that some cookies on the Website and other parts of the Service are managed by third parties, including, for example, advertising networks, features such as videos, maps and social media API, and providers of external websites like web traffic analysis services. These cookies are likely to be analytical / performance cookies or targeting cookies. You should refer to the third parties’ own cookies and privacy policies for information about how they may use your information.
The third party cookies we use in our Services, include but are not limited to:
- Google – our Website and Services have embedded Google services / tools, such as ‘Google Analytics’ for better user experience and analytics purposes.
- Facebook – our Website and Services have embedded Facebook API for social media sharing and advertising purpose.
- LinkedIn – our Website and Services have embedded LinkedIn Insights Tag for social media sharing and advertising purpose.
- Mailchimp – our Website and Services have embedded Mailchimp API for EDM purpose.
Updated in March 2020